Sunday, November 23, 2008

MY FIRST POST..

FLASHING BACK 18/3/2007

when i was seriously,terribly hurt..i lost someone that is very important in my life..

A story of jigsaw puzzle….post

Everyone have a jigsaw puzzle of their own in their life..the jigsaw puzzle represents their life..but to complete it needs a long time and it is very tough to arrange..if one day they have completed the jigsaw puzzle ,they have found the happiness..Actually I also have a very complete and beautiful jigsaw puzzle..although sometimes some of those pieces had lost but I am still able to find them back..paste them back to make the puzzle complete again..inside my jigsaw puzzle, there are many things..my heart, my future , my dream , my happiness..my routine..the whole life of mine..everyone is envy of me…I always very glad that the God gives me the best present that I had ever received..thanks god..I felt blessed but happiness doesn’t last for long time. One day my jigsaw puzzle accidentally fell and scattered. A gust of wind came and blew all of them away suddenly when I tried to gather them back again..my dream , my happiness that I built is gone ,totally..suddenly I feel that I am like a zombie..a heartless human, with no dream and future..why am I will become like that? I have no strength to live..no confident to do everything…I have tried my best to find those pieces back but failed..However, I am very lucky..the God sent many angels to help me ,guide me..they are my friends that I love..they gave me a lot of strength ,love and care to build a new heart and tried their best to help me find back all those scattered pieces of my jigsaw puzzle..I am trying now..I must be tough again..even it need long time I also have to find them back again to continue my life..but there is something I know..even I have found all of them but I will still lost one piece..it is lost ,forever..hope that I will found another new piece that can suit it one day and make my life complete ,for once again. Hope the God will give it to me one day…



P/S...LOVE REALLY HURTS...IT STILL LEFT A BIG HUGE WOUND INSIDE MY HEART WHICH I DUNNO I NEED HOW MUCH OF TIMES TO HEAL IT..BUT EVEN I HAV SUCCESSFULLY HEAL IT PERHAPS IT MAY LEAVE AN UGLY SCAR DEEP INSIDE...I KNOW THAT THE INCIDENT MAKE ME GROW ALOT IN PHYSICALLY N MENTALLY WHICH MAKE ME A BETTER PERSON BUT YET THERE IS SOMETHING THAT STILL MAKE ME FEET THAT I M BAD,MAKE ME NOT CONFIDENT TO MYSELF ANYMORE,MAKE ME EMO SOMETIME,MAKE ME REGRET,MAKE ME...

COMPLICATED FEELING..T.T

2 comments:

Earl Grey said...

hi again,surprise to see xiang3r come up first on my blogroll.long silence.
Hope you can learn something in every detail of your life. Always a saddening events make us learn more and the lesson get rooted in our mind as far as possible.Healing process take sometime. Nutrients needed, good blood supply is for transportation. So, live your life fullest.Do more things to enlighten yourself.Don't let anything take away your confidence.Look at the mirror with a smile, don't look at reflection with a question mark.
Your past will never be your future. If devil ever tell you past,tell him his future~ Cheerio and God bless!

KHOO VIVIEN said...

haha..i m damn busy this pass few months..mm...thanks for ur comment..it makes my day...for now i love GOD more than everything..i think i will be able to handle it..=)muacksss