Wednesday, November 26, 2008

T.T

i lost my purse last 2 weeks :(...i dunno where i lost it..n the sad thing is i juz realised it after 2 days later...i was searching up n down in my room but still couldn't find it...haih...the worst part was i had rm 1000 inside, student's insurans card for me in moscow, identity card,my card license,nATM card...that large amount of money is the a part of my europe trip money which i suppose to pay for the air thicket n etc..sobz sobz sobz....wat should i do for it??nothing else cant be done except keep praying it will suddenly appear one day...neutral feeling....

because of that incident...it makes me think twice to go to europe on this coming winter holidays..my mum juz bank in that huge amount of money for me that day...i wouldn't want her to give me even one cent of coins..i dun want my carelessness will make her burden increase..i knew that she wont scold me..may b she will bank in some money for me..but seriously dunno y i feel very guilty each time i want money from my parents..most of the time i do wish i can graduate faster n earn my own money to spend...

after 2 weeks of thinking..finally yesterday i decided to give up my europe trip...im so wish that i can follow my classmate to ITALY-MILAN,CZECH,GERMANY,AUSTRIA,SWITZERLAND..n we ad booked the flight ticket.n now i wasted my rm 300 ticket money for not going..one of them give up going oso because of i m not following..felt so sorry to her..bye bye europe..i will visiting U only next year..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i oso same..everytime i wan ask money from my mparents i oso feel very guilty..
sometime my mum juz give me rm200..actually it juz very little..but i feel it was very much n i felt very guilty..sad..i think i can understan ur feeling..
btw,i hope u can study well oso..try all ur best there..
if u got fate wit it,u will visit euro once again..
dun worry about it...
all the best..
sending my luck 4 u..