Saturday, November 22, 2008

I LIKE...I LOVE..I PREFER..I M ADDICTED..

i like..
-eat
-ice-cream
-chocolate
-dairy products
-people around me
-traveling around
-sunny day
-read people's blog
-sleep
-study
-talk
-watch movie
-sports
-cooking
-baking
-hanging around

i love...
-helping people around
-live i this wonderful world
- daydreaming
-frens that trust me
-seeing a wide wide smile from people's face
-designing
-if a person did a small thingy with very sincere that is enough to make me feel damn touch..
-each n every of my friends..
-keep changing my hair style
-buying pretty things

I prefer..
-you to be honest to me no matter wat happen
-you to share things with me
-you to apologize sincerely if u did something wrong n i m for sure will forgive u
-you to trust me with ur whole heart
-getting hurt than hurting people
-straight forward to me when u r going to comment about me
-to let out my feeling to my best buddy when i not satisfied with someone but after few minutes i will be ok n 4get about it...

No comments: