Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Every season have their own beauty

its happen WHEN... today morning i was going to go for class....
the moment i open my hostel main door..i shouted WOW...ITS SO SO PRETTY..SO BEAUTIFUL..SO BREATHTAKING..guess wat..is is is

>>
>>


>>
>>


>>

TADAH..the scene which only we can see in NARNIA THE MOVIE..

white whities whitest...
although it ad started snowing since 2 weeks ago..n i had pass through my first winter in moscow..but i din even saw this breathtaking scenery b4.. This winter scenery is like a storybook picture. The ground looks like a marshmallow heaven with glowing snow all over the ground. The snow mounds look like a big dish of vanilla ice cream. Winter is a delight to my eyes. The fresh snow crunches and crackles when you walk. The wind howls.The snowflakes fall to the ground..



Icicles shimmer like crystal hanging on the leaves. .


winter looks dazzling with its frosty windows and icy streets


view outside from my room..

btw that...i juz bought a white Christmas tree for my room..
i Miss christmas alot...i miss my presents that lying under the tree..i miss my big greenish christmas tree..i miss the phemomenon of opening my presents in christmas eve..i miss the joys n voices from my families n friends during the open house....


colored lights,ornaments n small reddish ball wrapping around the tree..


a beautiful gold angel standing on top the white tree watching over christmas..

2 comments:

Earl Grey said...

really beautiful.beauty of nature...but...walking alone in such cold winter must be very lonely de........

Anonymous said...

i oso very like christmas..
but i very hope pass my christmas wit my lover..very hope..
i feel it was very warm n very sweet..
i hope i do heve the chance..
i miss her alot..