Sunday, November 23, 2008

JUZ WANNA TO TELL..

i had abandoned my blog for pass few months..this is due to i went back malaysia for a summer break n had a great holidays there...when i come back to moscow again in the september someone approached me n asking me to join the facilitator group for the orientation for the newbies as they r not familiar to this new place...i spend my times everyday helping them to change money..bringing them everywhere to shop for their grocery,furniture,winter cloths n etc..helping them to register in the uni all...alot more...juz hoping them wont b feeling loneyly or even miss their sweet homes to much...juz want to c they oso can survive here with a sentence --I M VERY GLAD THAT I CHOOSE HERE TO STUDY..I FEEL VERY HAPPY...this sentence is more than enough to enlighten my days...but i think most of them now ad can adapt well n done most of the things well by themselves..bravo..

i m busy with my study also..my final exam for anatomy n histolgy is coming soon..scary..
for aishan--i m ur regular blog reader..hehe..i do visit ur blog everyday..i wish i can share with u my thoughts ..i will be back soon after my exam..miss u so much..
for my frens in malaysia--i do miss u all very much..i didnt reply everyone msg in friendster,msn or even in phone n call sometime..
i will get back to u all after i finish my exam..a small little promise i would like to make..each n everyone of u is the strenght to make me live well n happy..GOD BLESS..

1 comment:

ahyao said...

hehe...nvm nvm...i know u sure will have ur good life there^^busy and enjoy life...me ar...today very angry lo...damn uni...syok syok change timetable...if is lesson timetable i still can accept lo...but now is the test timetable lo...spoilt my plan...i just bought my ticket then i received the news that our test change time again...kanasai lo...summore change to exactly that day i planning to go back...angry lo...shit uni lousy time arrigement...other uni,at the begining of the semester,whole sem timetable will b given to the student...but our uni is not near to the period they wont gv...kanasai lo...want to plan thing als0 cant...zzzzzzzzzzzz...