Monday, December 1, 2008

the smiley sky...

everyone there..did u all happy today??the sky is juz smiling right now..1st of December...on of my friends had juz sent me the picture of malaysia night sky..the appearance of the 2 stars matches the position of the moon make the sky smile..who ever right now having their problems,their sadness,their loneliness n all the bad lucks beside them..juz look into the sky..the GOD is smiling at u..he is telling u"my dear children..dun worry..juz leave all ur problems n everything to me..i will give u strenght give u wisdom..guide u..hold ur hand n be with u to help u ..surrender urself to me..trust n hav faith in me..i love u so much my children"everyone right there i m hoping u all can smile throughout the day..no matter wat happen juz face it with a smile..calm urself down..the unclear thing will be seen..listen to the GOD,the problems will be solve..trust me..it works..i wish that i can help each n everyone as much as i can..

my 'mum' brother died today..

quote for today--“If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. Buildings burn, people die, but real love is forever.

1 comment:

Earl Grey said...

happy to hear from u...a lot...