Thursday, December 25, 2008

it's CHRISTMAS my dear..


it has been snowing outside since yesterday..i m having a white Christmas right now..which most of the people in tropical country looking forward it..

It is really a white Christmas but nothing much that significance to me..
i miss hanging out with my friends on the Christmas eve..i miss i m busy wishing each n everyone merry Christmas in verbal..i miss opening my presents that my family members give..i miss my family n aunts all..i miss my green Christmas tree..i miss shopping with my aunty for Christmas present n new cloths b4 Christmas..i miss every single small things.

this year.2008..my perception on Christmas is different..for me today Christmas represent forgiveness..sharing..thanksgiving..giving..
about me>>
-I m the person that straight forward..
-I wont believe in rumors.
-I try to be more responsible..
-I will get angry on people sometime n bla bla bla scold them in front of my friends.but after few minutes i will regret for scolding them..i feel guilty for talking bad about them.
-I m so easily to forgive people even though they hurt me deeply..juz with one sincere sorry from you is enough for me..n i will trust them again n again..
my most weakest point is when i know that people doesn't trust me n i will feel superb sad..
-I dun know y m i so sensitive in the trust words..perhaps something tat happen to me b4..
but no matter what i still trust on people..people smile enlighten my days..small matter or small things that each n everyone did to me make me feels great..
-I want to help every single person if i can..
-I want to give my care n smile to everyone who r in need,sad,depress,suffering or even hurt..

in this Christmas..i think that i had been blessed a lot by GOD..DEAR LORD..thanks for bringing me in this world..thanks for giving me a great life..thanks for forgiving all my sins..thanks for dying for our sins..thanks for talking n spending Ur time with us..thanks for listening to our prayers,our mumblings,our wish..THANK YOU SO MUCH LORD..i love u..

thanks for every single person that enter n appearing in my life..family,friends,teacher,strangers..each n everyone of u make my life interesting,more colorful,more rainbows appear..let us juz forget all the misunderstanding,arguments,betrays or any bad things in our past n start a new n closer relationship...i m sorry for what i had done that hurt u all..SORRY..

p/s>>DEAR SANTA..i wish u can give me more strength n ability to help n care others n people in needy..i wish i can make everyone happy..i can make them smile..can u give me this thing as a present??

P/S 2-- to my dear little nephew Santa..thanks for Ur present..i really very touch by it..n i will always appreciate it..u know who u are..=)

I WOULD LIKE TO WISH EACH N EVERYONE MERRY CHRISTMAS

1 comment:

Earl Grey said...

oh miss u...
Dear Heavenly Father, I pray that Your Holy Spirit will touch sis Viv's life, teach her,nurture her and mould her into Your image and a godly one. For as today when she believes that u're the reason for this festive season,she'll be blessed abundantly in Jesus name. Comfort her as she walk pass the darkest moments in her life. Let ur light shine thru her life. Let Your mighty love multiply thru her life. God, I pray that You'll give her all she needs according to Your will and make her a blessing to people around her...... In Jesus's name I pray. AMEN!!!!!!!!